The One Behind the Mask

Fionna. Fifi. 18. Female. III-BS PSYCHOLOGY student. Single (and lovin' it). Shy. Sensitive. Spontaneous. Beautiful. Stern. Sweet. Compassionate. Determined. Talkative. Dramatic. Calm. Cool. Confindent. Snob. Passionate. Sensible. Sentimental. Cry baby.


Interested? --> other references available upon request
Email me: fionnakarisse_ab19@yahoo.com
or 10520678@dlsu.edu.ph



Fionna is in love with...
  • Dark Chocolates.

  • Tennis.

  • Basketball.

  • Short stories.

  • Musical play.

  • shopping.

  • singing.

  • noringai.

  • roni_bats.

  • beach.

  • sunset.

  • rain.


  • Fionna is wishing for...
  • a sports car

  • an island

  • a new fone (nah, not really...)
  • a toy dog (pet)

  • an older brother?!

  • a knight in shining armor?!


  • Her other wishes...
  • learn to dive

  • travel the world

  • learn french

  • learn japanese
  • meet roni_bats

  • lose all her excess fat!




  • Fionna has been up to...
  • blogging (duh!).

  • studying (as always...)

  • Bowling

  • reading novels

  • watching DVDs

  • Mediacal Stuffs



  • Fionna has read...
  • The Da Vinci Code

  • Angels and Demons

  • Tuesdays with Morrie

  • Five Feople You Meet in Heaven

  • The Alchemist

  • By the river piedra I sat down and wept

  • Harry Potter (books I-IV)

  • Confession of a Shopaholic

  • Where the Heart is

  • The Little Prince

  • Veronica Decides to Die


  • Cosmo Book Collection: No Boyfriend since birth. Have Baby, Will date. Getting Married. Confessions of a drama queen. Break-up diaries. Tough Love. Vince's Life. et al.



  • Fionna is currently raving about...
  • Grey's Anatomy

  • Med School

  • Masquerade party



  • Memories of the Past May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007

    Masqueraders at the Ball
  • Abby
  • Anjo
  • Carl
  • Cho
  • Edmund Grey
  • Frances
  • Hannah
  • Janna Marie
  • Jolo
  • Karlo
  • Kat Diano
  • Kat Perez
  • Lex
  • Marianne Joyce
  • Mya
  • Paul
  • Raina
  • Red
  • Rich
  • Roman
  • Ruja
  • Sarah
  • Talitha


  • Whispers of the Night



    Music of my soul

    credits maker
    picture
    brushes
    blogspot
    blogskins

    Friday, May 25, 2007
    first time! first post! :)

    This is my first blog ever!

    Actually, I never intend to make a blog such as this because honestly, I don't want other people (people who are not close to me) to know my thoughts and feelings. I'm also not used into making online journals where I can write anything that happen to my everday life. Heck! I don't even have a diary! But for the sake of my artapre class, I will try to make this blog work! :)


    calm_potion ♥ 6:57 PM link to post 0 comments